2019 – Congratulations !
Connecticut passed a State Water Plan !
To learn more about our state water plan,
see the webpage of the Connecticut State Water Planning Council
Park Watershed routinely provides information and testimony regarding local urban infrastructure and field conditions that effect state and federal environmental policy issues as appropriate with respect to our organizational mission. Smart, up-to-date public policies are essential to healthy natural resources. For updates on key state environmental policy issues, we refer to state environmental policy specialists:
- Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- Ct League of Conservation Voters
- CT Forest & Park Association
- CT Land Conservation Council
- CT Clean Water Action
- Ct Fund for the Environment